Of course Linköping offers fast-foods (MacDonald’s, Max and Burger King) but what’s also good about Sweden are the Dagens Lunch: every week days, almost all restaurants have lunch offers costing between 100 and 150kr (around between 10 and 15 euros). However, having dinner is often way more expensive.
- Yogi to eat delicious Indian food
- Sushi Yama which offers cheap sushis, with vegan options!
- Yellow Fellow where you can eat great Thaï food for 100kr at lunch!
- Ming Palace, a cheap Asian buffé (but the food is not outstanding)
- Pizzeria Adriatic
- Vallastaden Pizzeria
Both have super good pizzas, with gluten-free and vegan options. Pizzeria Adriatic is located near the city center, and Vallastaden Pizzeria is closer to university.
- Grekiskt och Gott, for very good Greek food mixing tzatziki, eggplants, halloumi… and of course meat for meat-eaters!
- Merwah, a Lebanese restaurant which is very expensive at night (I payed around 30 euros last time I got there) but cheaper for lunch.
- Falafel huset – THE place to be on the Valla Campus, where you can have a falafel roll for less than 50kr.